Wednesday, June 29, 2016

This summer I'm trying again to do Maria's Photography Scavenger Hunt


Here are the first photos I've found:
 A seasonal cocktail or beverage - we were up in the Santa Cruz Mountains on a Camaro Club Mystery Cruise.  The other folks in our group agreed this was seasonal... all the seasons for growing grapes, harvesting,  wine making and then wine drinking!  ;-)

 A "wild heart", a naturally occurring heart.  I was surprised to see this when I cut into my watermelon!
and #12 is a window.  Now I'm hoping to find a better window photo but I couldn't resist a photo from our showroom!  Lots of pretty windows to see here!

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You got a heart! That one is the most difficult one to get I think.
    I smiled at the myriad of windows in your picture. Not just one...
    My mouth is watering just looking at that wine. See how it clings to the glass? Very good wine I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wine on the mountain photo. It screams summer to me. Thanks for linking up and for being the original inspiration!
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness I am in love with your watermelon heart photo! So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pass me that glass of wine would you? A lovely start to the hunt.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A showroom window...very clever. That watermelon certainly had to be a surprise!

    ReplyDelete